If you hunt around the web for long enough, you'll find a surprising number of old computer archives. Some cover the really early days of computing (like the Charles Babbage Institute), others concentrate on individual machines or manufacturers (links to those can be found on the pages relating to those machines). The archives listed here tend to be general interest home computing ones.
Take a look at them, they're good.
- The Home Computer Museum
- Obsolete Computer Museum
- The Machine Room
- Kevan's Computer Bits
- International Home Computer Museum
- Advanced Retrocomputing Environment
- The History of Modern Computers and their Inventors
- World of Homecomputer, Televisiongames and Videogameconsoles
- Vintage Computers, Brian's Old Computer Collection
- Vintage Computer Festival
- The Virtual Museum of Computing (part of The Virtual Library museums pages)
- Erik Klein's Vintage Computer Collection
- Ancient Computer Community
- The Centre For Computing History